Are we followers of Apple?

After that I watched last Google conference, which revealed the first phone Google pixel felt like I was watching the conference that this phone is possible to be a dark horse in the smartphone overheating market competition between phone manufacturers have my doubts began to turn to something of ratification after that I have seen many revisions phone which stressed that the best Android phone has been tested to date, and the truth always wanted to fight in a new experience in Android after that I spent eight years as a user sincere-docking iPhone never thought to change any other phone I do not care to pursue Jdidhm even.
 Are we followers of Apple?
I was always watching the suffering of Android users is slow and countless problems and it was the iPhone offers the best performance in spite of the modest capabilities compared to phones Android so in the last two years, frankly become Apple does not give a damn workout regulations before they put to the user or become show many problems users of Apple did not face before, it is true that Apple is faster solving problems from Google, but there are problems perched on actually surface, Google on the other side strives to develop its own until we've seen in the publications their last become largely acceptable and no longer as in the past, and the phone manufacturers Osubho offer phones alluring right and even surpass Apple even, that we saw has become Apple's chase to catch up with them, and from this point I found myself assailed ideas move to the world of Android and tested on the ground, but can I be the oldest on the move voluntarily my will?

Apple Google Logo
After the circumstances that made me think of experimenting with Android listed and resolved to Google 's acquisition pixel XL phone suddenly stopped and asked myself , am I really that I can do so simply? I would almost think a lot to give the largest of its size issue, but for me the biggest topic of touch switch chip between two devices I Apple user and no-iPhone only I relied upon in all facets of my career and everyday I am a user of the MacBook to follow my work at home and Mac Mini at work and do not I think that is ready to use Windows again after 7 years of abandonment (is sorry about that 🙂) as I can not do without Apple Watch, which do not work on any other phone is the iPhone and buy an hour working Bondroed ware is a step is calculated for me did not find an hour to convince me frankness What about Apple TV , which used it daily can I simply threw the advantage of AirPlay the wall?
apple-heaven
I thought that was kept on the IP-iPhone along with Android but I'm not a fan of carrying more than openness phone, if I'm in trouble candor wanted to change for some time for Android, but I can not, which traces in my mind the question Are we followers of Apple? Are we entered ourselves cell Apple and we accept that Nkpl handcuffs? The answer is simply yes we may well disagree with the extent of our dependence for Apple, but on the other we are our adherence to them.
tradeline-01